AlexiaHTC is a new and affordable iEHR,Internet electronic health record, for healthcare facilities. The name of thesoftware is AlexiaHTC. HTC stands for healthcare traffic control. Alexia is thename of a tenth grader who is a votary at the shrine of the Virgin Mary; shehas a childhood dream to become a pediatric neurosurgeon; she commiserates withthe plight of the modern-day physician, so she had prayed to the Mother of Godfor an Internet electronic health record, a web application for healthcare.
Infact, AlexiaHTC is the brain child of the US healthcare reform of 2010, whichresulted in the passing of The Patient Protection and Affordability Care Act.For ease of deployment, the web application is divided into two levels: level 1or ordinary level and level 2 or advanced level. Essentially, level 1 consistsof practice-management activities, incorporating medical billing; level 2 oradvanced level integrates practice-management activities with an intelligentand smart electronic health record workflow.
Philosophically, AlexiaHTC is adeliberate solution to the limitations of desktop programs. Scientifically, ourmethod of doing healthcare business is antithetical to the desktop programmingparadigm. Artistically, our culture of innovation is discordant with the ethosof desktop technology. For this reason, we do not plan to work on a desktopversion of AlexiaHTC.
- Medical Programming Breakthrough
- Is Your EMR/EHR COVID-19 Ready?
- What can AlexiaHTC do for you?
- AlexiaHTC Develops New Technology To ReSolve The Problem of Patient Engagement
- Comcast Corporation Debuts TV Promotion Of Alexiacare Corporation’s New Web Application For Medical Doctors
- COVID-19 Vaccine Workflow
- Laboring clinicians of America
- New Dynamic, Responsive, and Upstart Software Vendor Offers Doctors Its Healthcare Web Application For Free And Catapults Itself Into Prime time